Handwoven Cotton Ikat Saree
Soft and comfortable
Contrast blouse fabric included
Handmade Ikat design
Ikat is an art of resist-dyeing where the yarn is coated with resistive materials in specific patterns and then dyed before weaving the fabric. The process of applying dye-resist and dyeing is repeated multiple times to create exquisite patterns. Ikat is an art of dying that has been prevalent in many ancient civilizations across the world, specifically in Asia. In India, the art is believed to be over 200 years old.
The base fabric is cotton. Cotton fabric dates back to some of the most ancient civilizations and it has a strong presence in the modern wardrobe as well. The softness and lightness of cotton combined with its strength and versatility makes it one of the most popular choices, especially for the Indian climate.
- Fabric: Cotton
- Type: Ikat
- Length: (approx) × Width: (approx)
- Country of Origin: India
Disclaimer: Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every monitor/screen has a different capability to display colours. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see portrays the true colour of the product.
- Dry Clean (preferably).
- Rinse gently, Do not wring the garment.
- Wash with like colors only.
- Avoid bringing in direct contact with sunlight or perfumes.
- To minimize waste and uphold our sustainable values, We work on 'Made to Order' basis, We have the natural sarees always ready with us we just need colour and finish accordingly.
- We are manufacturer and most of our sarees takes 1-2 business days to dispatch, But sometimes we need to customise it when you order, In that case it'll take 3-5 business day to dispatch.
- Delivery Time (After dispatch) PAN India: 3-10 Business days
**Please note given delivery time is approximate, Sometimes it may take longer than that due to unforseen external factors.
- Handwoven natural fabrics.
- Dyed using natural dyes or azo-free dyes.
- Premium quality assurance.
- Fair Trade.
- We use 100% organic/fine threads.