Katan Staple Soft Silk Dress Material (Unstitched)
Soft and comfortable
Kantha Style Woven Top (2.5 metres)
- Polka Dots Woven Dupatta (2.5 metres)
Solid Bottom (2.5 metres)
- Top Fabric: Katan Staple
- Dupatta Fabric: Kota Slub
- Bottom Fabric: Katan Staple
- Length: each (approx)
- Type: Dobby
- Country of Origin: India
Disclaimer: Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every monitor/screen has a different capability to display colours. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see portrays the true colour of the product.
- Dry Clean (preferably).
- Rinse gently, Do not wring the garment.
- Wash with like colors only.
- Avoid bringing in direct contact with sunlight or perfumes.
- To minimize waste and uphold our sustainable values, We work on 'Made to Order' basis, We have the natural sarees always ready with us we just need colour and finish accordingly.
- We are manufacturer and most of our sarees takes 1-2 business days to dispatch, But sometimes we need to customise it when you order, In that case it'll take 3-5 business day to dispatch.
- Delivery Time (After dispatch) PAN India: 3-10 Business days
**Please note given delivery time is approximate, Sometimes it may take longer than that due to unforseen external factors.
- Handwoven natural fabrics.
- Dyed using natural dyes or azo-free dyes.
- Premium quality assurance.
- Fair Trade.
- We use 100% organic/fine threads.