Bhagalpuri Handwoven Tussar Ghicha Silk Saree
- Soft and comfortable
- Handwoven pure Bhagalpuri Silk
Running blouse fabric included
- Tussar and Staple silk-blend
- Ghicha silk in pallu
- Fabric: Tussar Ghicha
- Type: Plain
- Length: (approx) × Width: (approx)
- Country of Origin: India
Disclaimer: Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every monitor/screen has a different capability to display colours. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see portrays the true colour of the product.
- Dry Clean (preferably).
- Rinse gently, Do not wring the garment.
- Wash with like colors only.
- Avoid bringing in direct contact with sunlight or perfumes.
- To minimize waste and uphold our sustainable values, We work on 'Made to Order' basis, We have the natural sarees always ready with us we just need colour and finish accordingly.
- We are manufacturer and most of our sarees takes 1-2 business days to dispatch, But sometimes we need to customise it when you order, In that case it'll take 3-5 business day to dispatch.
- Delivery Time (After dispatch) PAN India: 3-10 Business days
**Please note given delivery time is approximate, Sometimes it may take longer than that due to unforseen external factors.
- Handwoven natural fabrics.
- Dyed using natural dyes or azo-free dyes.
- Premium quality assurance.
- Fair Trade.
- We use 100% organic/fine threads.