French Knot Organic Linen Saree
- Soft and Comfortable
- 100% Pure Organic Linen
- Contrast Blouse Fabric Included
- Beautiful french knot hand embroidery
- Embroidery will be made in 3.5 meters
The French knot is a decorative embroidery stitch made by looping the thread two or more times around the needle, which is then inserted into the fabric. The technique used in this embroidery is the thread is wound around the needle, Which is then passed back through the fabric at almost the same point to form a small dot.
- Fabric: Linen
- Type: French Knot Embroidered
- Length: (approx) × Width: (approx)
- Country of Origin: India
Disclaimer: Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every monitor/screen has a different capability to display colours. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see portrays the true colour of the product.
- Dry Clean (preferably).
- Rinse gently, Do not wring the garment.
- Wash with like colors only.
- Avoid bringing in direct contact with sunlight or perfumes.
- To minimize waste and uphold our sustainable values, We work on 'Made to Order' basis, We have the natural sarees always ready with us we just need colour and finish accordingly.
- We are manufacturer and most of our sarees takes 1-2 business days to dispatch, But sometimes we need to customise it when you order, In that case it'll take 3-5 business day to dispatch.
- Delivery Time (After dispatch) PAN India: 3-10 Business days
**Please note given delivery time is approximate, Sometimes it may take longer than that due to unforseen external factors.
- Handwoven natural fabrics.
- Dyed using natural dyes or azo-free dyes.
- Premium quality assurance.
- Fair Trade.
- We use 100% organic/fine threads.