Block Printed Ghicha Tussar Silk Saree
- Soft and comfortable
- Handwoven pure Bhagalpuri Silk
- Running printed blouse fabric included
- Hand block printed
Tussar silk is a material that is synonymous with richness and lush beauty. This material is woven using silk threads obtained from the cocoons of silkworms belonging to the moth genus Antheraea. Since most of these silkworms are found in forest areas, Tussar silk is also known to be a wild silk variety or a forest product. The characteristic features of this material are the deep gold colour that the silk exudes and the fantastic texture. This kind of silk is thicker than normal silk but needs to be taken care of and preserved since the fibers are shorter and can decrease durability. But then, anything precious has to be taken care of, right? The natural sheen of this fabric is inimitable and is perfect for festive occasions as well as when you want the spotlight on you!
Hand-block printing, an ancient craft, is a celebration of traditional craftsmanship. The unique beauty of this art is patiently, and painstaking brought to life upon cotton fabric for this apparel using intricately hand-carved wooden blocks. Our skilled craftsmen precisely and swiftly use the carved and oiled wooden blocks, dipped in vibrant dyes, to stamp the ornate designs upon the fabric. The hand-crafted designs come alive in all its warmth and finesse and become a treasured piece of fabric in your wardrobe.
- Fabric: Tussar Ghicha
- Type: Block Printed
- Length: (approx) × Width: (approx)
- Country of Origin: India
Disclaimer: Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every monitor/screen has a different capability to display colours. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see portrays the true colour of the product.
- Dry Clean (preferably).
- Rinse gently, Do not wring the garment.
- Wash with like colors only.
- Avoid bringing in direct contact with sunlight or perfumes.
- To minimize waste and uphold our sustainable values, We work on 'Made to Order' basis, We have the natural sarees always ready with us we just need colour and finish accordingly.
- We are manufacturer and most of our sarees takes 1-2 business days to dispatch, But sometimes we need to customise it when you order, In that case it'll take 3-5 business day to dispatch.
- Delivery Time (After dispatch) PAN India: 3-10 Business days
**Please note given delivery time is approximate, Sometimes it may take longer than that due to unforseen external factors.
- Handwoven natural fabrics.
- Dyed using natural dyes or azo-free dyes.
- Premium quality assurance.
- Fair Trade.
- We use 100% organic/fine threads.